Business in a Box Consultation
Ready to officially launch your production, audiobook or voiceover company? Or maybe take your business to the next level and incorporate but not sure of next steps? No worries, we've got the perfect solution: Business in a Box. We offer a one-stop-shopping experience by doing all the work for you. Whether you're looking to start small with a DBA (Doing Business As for sole proprietorships), wanna grow gradually with a Limited Liability Corp (LLC) or ready to jump into the big leagues with a full S-corp or C-corp, we've got you covered.
So how do you get started? Book a 90-minute consultation for $150.00 to discuss the specific goals and needs for your business. We'll make target recommendations and offer a cost quote for the complete BIB services along with a timeline for the process.
Once you're ready to jump in, you'll confirm options for setting up your corporation entity which include:
- Corporation entity documents prepared by a certified and bonded legal service provider
- Professional corporate kit (with leather binder, stock certificates & embossing seal)
- Web domain availability search
- Online Invoicing registration & setup
- Business banking setup assistance
- Federal Tax ID / EIN registration (optional)
- Web domain registration (optional)
- Accounting software registration & setup (optional)
- Business logo creation (optional)
- Website design & setup (optional)
- Business card design and/or order (optional)
For those interested in a quick overview of their business options, we offer the Mini Box - $75.00 for a 30-minute snapshot consultation. (Select Mini Box from pull-down menu above).
Consultations can be conducted in person (LA area) or via Zoom, Skype or Facetime.
Still on the fence or just not ready to take the plunge? No pressure, you can contact us when you're ready to move forward.
What are you waiting for?
*Note: during the corp formation process you will be making two separate payments - one directly to the legal service provider who will handle creating and filing all legal docs with the state and another to SBP for coordinating the services.